Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I thought that they were just big boned... Actually, just thinking about my post. I am ATM 38" waist . Shut up dilligaf.
  3. I thought that they were just big boned...
  4. Neil Down

Bodycams

It wasn’t that long ago our CC was crying poverty. My how times have changed
  5. Kopek

Bodycams

Derek F would have trouble with that extra weight on on his little hips???
  6. Kopek

Bodycams

Only for plebs??? You should see the costs of my Caviar and Quinta Do Noval Vintage Port '85 !!! The costs have spiraled and I've had to cut down a bit !
  7. dilligaf

Bodycams

Maybe too many bobbies can't dash around that much.
  8. Fat people used to say it was their thyroid, not the chips and burger every day.
  9. finlo

Bodycams

Indeed, austerity is only for the plebs!
  10. I've always been led to believe that Windscale and Sellafield have caused high cancer rates around the area and the island. Has there ever been a study done on this? It's a shame really that nuclear energy has been thought to be so dangerous, it could be our saviour if they can harness Thorium and help to clean up the mess we have at the moment.
  11. Kopek

Bodycams

Austerity is too cheap for our Govt!!!
  12. finlo

Bodycams

What's wrong with a £10 dash cam in these times of austerity?
  13. Kopek

Bodycams

Pretty bulky? Must have been the most expensive!!! $ 1000 plus battry charging plus data storage??? Google..... " Some police departments are dropping their body camera programs due to costs. ... already launched body camera programs or planned to do so in the future."
  14. The first one allegedly the second one definitely!
  15. Today
  16. Then why does the island and the areas surrounding Sellafield have increased rates of cancer?
  17. I'm sure he is right too. Far too many merchants of doom .
  18. Non-Believer

Bodycams

Say "Doooooo nnnnnn uuuuu tttttt sss"
  19. I was talking to a guy from Whitehaven a few weeks ago, he knows a lot of people working there. He seemed to think that there were no unusual health issues affecting people in the area.
  20. slinkydevil

Bodycams

Say "Chips, cheese and gravy please... damn this thing is still recording."
  21. WTF

Bodycams

i bet the delete button is massive, closely followed by the technical issue button.
  22. It is Dilli, but there's years of work ahead in doing it for about 11,000 people apparently! https://careers.sellafieldsite.co.uk/work-with-us/ Edited 6 minutes ago by Max Power What's the pay rate ? I'm going bald anyway
  23. It is Dilli, but there's years of work ahead in doing it for about 11,000 people apparently! https://careers.sellafieldsite.co.uk/work-with-us/
  24. Yep, my visitors did the same. They said they couldn't relax and enjoy that year until the next year was safely booked and in the bag.
  25. The site is being decommissioned isn't it ?
  1. Load more activity