Jokes

ans

Jokes  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Do we need to do anything about Jokes in General Chat?

I have no real opinion on it, but I figured other people might want a change?

I see three options. Feel free to suggest others.

No guarantees that the winning option will be implemented as Unisol shouts at me when I change his sections, but if there's an overwhelming case for change, it should be ok.

The way the votes are going may indicate that I didn't explain the third one properly.

What I meant was, we already have an Internet's Finest Hour with funny links and videos. I was suggesting we rename that section to 'Comedy' or something and ask that all jokes, funny links etc be posted into there.

If anyone wants to change their vote, please PM me and I'll manually adjust the poll counts.

But not all internet's finest are jokes. What about the IQ test as an example off the top of my head.

New section, seperate from this & internet's finest. Used to like the jokes section of wanx.net, could while away an hour or so looking through them all.

I went for a new section ... I've posted links about nuclear bomb explosions etc in the Internet section ... I definitely don't think that should be put into a comedy section. The internet is a huge fascinating thing, just because most of what we find on it is amusing, doesn't mean all of it will be. The internet's finest hour is exactly what it says it is ... a place where unusual and interesting sites can be highlighted ... its separate from a comedy section.

Yes, agree with DLBY, its much funnnier looking at a thread that may be serious to find it's a joke! If you hide it away under the Internet's Finest, I, for one, will only read it a few times a week, and will probably miss the best jokes. Just let it happen on General Chat!

Archived