Why Do People Drive So Slowly?

ourtess

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Driving fast is for idiots. If you reckon you can handle a car, go rallying and prove it. If you think you are fast on a bike, go to Jurby and get your arse kicked right round the track.

People driving/riding too fast on public roads endanger others. If you wish to kill yourself, fine. But not when there is someone else coming the other way.

Guest keltickat6969

Heading up towards the Creg , reached 175 mph on my Honda Fireblade. May have gone faster but kept my eyes on the road after that quick check. :rolleyes:

On the derestricted bits what is your highest speed. Mine is a low 70 mph as I am always driving big slow vehicles.

You mean vehicles that have a max speed limit of 50mph on any road, destrestricted or not? Well done you.

Heading up towards the Creg , reached 175 mph on my Honda Fireblade. May have gone faster but kept my eyes on the road after that quick check. :rolleyes:

keltickat6969 is this:

a Gobshite.

202mph on sulby straight about a week ago :ph34r: but you have to be carefull as you enter the 30 limit as there is a right kink just after it .

Another gobshite. Maybe after a coupla more pints Digga will gob off to doing 220mph.

There was another gobshite talking about this very subject. Doric was going to produce a film on it but he says he was advised to drop the project by another forum member. The link further links to another gobshite dickhead

http://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php...0211&hl=mph

202mph on sulby straight about a week ago :ph34r: but you have to be carefull as you enter the 30 limit as there is a right kink just after it .

Sulby straight is 40 limit going into a 30 limit and going past a school. Well done dickhead you win.

Blimey people are a bit touchy today :blink::blink: ,

i think slinky and lisner need to take a nap or maybe a cuddle together and calm down, in my defence i would like offer to the jury exibit A post-1039-1168441895_thumb.jpg.

If I had a quid for everytime I heard "Blah, blah 180 down the creg, 160 past the highlander". I always ask these people why they don't race if they are so fast ?. The usual excuse is "can't afford it" followed by "wife won't let me".

Where there is a will, there is a way. If you want to go fast, use jurby. If you spend 2 years and a hell of a lot of money you might get to race in the MGP. You can then say with some pride "I did 186mph on sulby straight"

Modern bikes are incredibly fast and 99% of the riders are incapable of using their full potential anywhere let alone on a public road. Do us all a favour and keep it off the roads. Please.

Archived