Cave Reunion

manxdj007

HI there

Has anyone been to a sounds of the cave ????

what a load of crap

here are the facts

NO ORIGINAL CAVE DJ'S ASKED EVER TO DO A CAVE REUNION

MISSING DJ'S CHRIS SKILLICORN JOHN MORRISON AND DAVE KELLY WE ARE ALL STILL IN TOUCH WITH EACH OTHER

so what do they do get in the last dj ever chris williams who was put in to close the place down

WHAT HAPPEND TO ORIGINALS ?

chris skillicorn moved to paramount in 2000 john morrison went mobile and dave kelly went to blackpool summer of 98 to central pier then was seen around schooldisco in london in 2001/02

also has been dj @ havana, breeze,nightlife and bordello carrying the cave legend on the.

and another fact he maybe an MHK but David Cretney was not a cave DJ but a regular customer

so I now rest My Case sounds of the cave or cave reunions unless they have the 3 following dj's are not the real deal

DAVE KELLY

JOHN MORRISON

CHRIS SKILLICORN

I hope this sets the record straight

Dave Kelly Cave Nightclub DJ 1994 - 1998

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As lovely as the Villa Marina is.......how can they possibly think they can recreate the Cave in there? It is everything the cave was not...big, airy, light and bright. I went to one of the "reunions" and was very disappointed! :(

It's funny how the Villa Marina allow "Cave Reunion Nights" yet are forbidden on permitting "Life", or any other predominantly house music related Promoters, to put nights on.

One rule for one and all that ? And surely nowt to do with a certain MHK being a DJ ?

Pish-posh Manx bollocks, as per usual...

...GOMH*...

EDIT to add:

PMSL at the OP. You tell 'em, mate ! There's nowt funnier than old DJ's having "who can piss the highest" competitions. I know better than anyone ;) ...

Oh get over yourself, there were many DJ's at the Cave, GOMH, MO, Johnny, the FOF boys, not just 'the regular Saturday night oldies crew'.

What is with all this re-union crap anyway? Why go listening to crappy old music when there is LOADS and LOADS of ace new music about.

Today I should be at the Shri concert in Hoxton, I'm not though, I'm at work and tonight I will go home and cook for my family, and all you lot have to go on about is some has been DJ egos from 1984. Bitter? me? bloody right I am.

Edit: AND...as for the Villa Marina, do me a favour, its a poncy concert hall not a disco!

HI there

Has anyone been to a sounds of the cave ????

what a load of crap

here are the facts

NO ORIGINAL CAVE DJ'S ASKED EVER TO DO A CAVE REUNION

MISSING DJ'S CHRIS SKILLICORN JOHN MORRISON AND DAVE KELLY WE ARE ALL STILL IN TOUCH WITH EACH OTHER

so what do they do get in the last dj ever chris williams who was put in to close the place down

WHAT HAPPEND TO ORIGINALS ?

chris skillicorn moved to paramount in 2000 john morrison went mobile and dave kelly went to blackpool summer of 98 to central pier then was seen around schooldisco in london in 2001/02

also has been dj @ havana, breeze,nightlife and bordello carrying the cave legend on the.

and another fact he maybe an MHK but David Cretney was not a cave DJ but a regular customer

so I now rest My Case sounds of the cave or cave reunions unless they have the 3 following dj's are not the real deal

DAVE KELLY

JOHN MORRISON

CHRIS SKILLICORN

I hope this sets the record straight

Dave Kelly Cave Nightclub DJ 1994 - 1998

:lol:

It's funny how the Villa Marina allow "Cave Reunion Nights" yet are forbidden on permitting "Life", or any other predominantly house music related Promoters, to put nights on.

One rule for one and all that ? And surely nowt to do with a certain MHK being a DJ ?

Pish-posh Manx bollocks, as per usual...

...GOMH*...

EDIT to add:

PMSL at the OP. You tell 'em, mate ! There's nowt funnier than old DJ's having "who can piss the highest" competitions. I know better than anyone ;) ...

thing is, if they were to get life or another house night back on on there they just wouldn't be the same as the "villa Nights" that were so successful in the old villa.

Them were the days ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived