Steam-packet.com

Yorkie

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And? All I see is the standard Steam Pirates web site.
Me too. We must be missing something.
All I get is a screen trying to sell or renew the domian?

it's called dns updates, some servers are slow therefore still up, some are fast like opendns

Odd. Mine redirects to a Network Solutions holding page. But didn't literally minutes ago.

Edit again:

Registrant: Make this info private

Pending Renewal or Deletion

P.O. Box 430

Herndon, VA 20172-0447

US

Domain Name: STEAM-PACKET.COM

Whoops.

The internet has been playing up for the last hour or so here, maybe it's the same where you are Yorkie.

Still, I might just start a thread about manxforums.com, the BBC, ITV, Toyota F1 team (sorry, I mean one for each, can't have too many now) to moan about it and summise that maybe they've not paid their bills....111111 ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

The internet has been playing up for the last hour or so here, maybe it's the same where you are Yorkie.

Still, I might just start a thread about manxforums.com, the BBC, ITV, Toyota F1 team (sorry, I mean one for each, can't have too many now) to moan about it and summise that maybe they've not paid their bills....111111 ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's stuffed here as well.

maybe the Aussies are about to pull out ? though I did see on Tuesday that they had many leaflets advertising on-board jobs (maybe they can no longer afford Eastern Europeans so possibly the locals can now apply?)

I guess if some cybersquatter jumps in the cost of renewal will be high - consider how much it will cost to repaint the Ben's side and redo all their publicity material

On a partially related topic - those using the boat/train to/from Heysham - this is now down to just one train a day - you get to the port earlier and have an hour's wait for the departing train after the boat arrives - this train is carefully timed to ensure you just miss any London connection meaning an hour wait here.

Wow! Lots of people looking at the Steam Packet website in the early hours...guess its better than 'Girls of Mann' or something like that....

Archived