Midge Bites

x-in-man

Anyone else had a mass midge invasion? I was working on the boat the other eve, got bit to hell and back and been throwing up, buring up and just feeling shite for the past 4 days!

Back about now, but I have scars that look like I've been juggling with hot chip fat.

I had the same in Derby once, bit by a mossy and my thigh swelled right up !! Went to the docs and he said it was because the water they had bred in was dirty !! so you may now be radioactive.. will you get like spiderman powers, but as a midgy..lol

Best keep away from moving car windscreens then - chances are I will punch my way right though them and out the back one too.

reminds me of an old old old joke..

whats the first thing that goes thru a bumble bees brain as it hits the windscreen of a travelling car..

its arse.

Best keep away from moving car windscreens then - chances are I will punch my way right though them and out the back one too.

whats the first thing that goes thru a bumble bees brain as it hits the windscreen of a travelling car..

its arse.

Isn't that the last thing?

its arse.

Isn't that the last thing?

depends how fast the cars going

Isn't lavendar oil supposed to repel insects. I remember my Dad used to put a few sprigs of lavendar in his hat when doing the gardening to keep the flies away. You might smell like an old lady but at east you won't be bitten.

Isn't lavendar oil supposed to repel insects. I remember my Dad used to put a few sprigs of lavendar in his hat when doing the gardening to keep the flies away. You might smell like an old lady but at east you won't be bitten.

Might send you too sleep as well.

Archived