Free Trip

John Wright

I have to take the Citroen back to Spain. I need to sort out some heavy lifting at the farm and sort out inventories at end season. My back means I cannot lift on my own

I go out mid afternoon on 22 September and arrive back 19.00 30 September

Any one fancy sharing the driving, boat cruise and a few days in Sitges

Itinerary

22 Sept 15.30 ferry to Liverpool, drive to Portsmouth, hotel overnight

23 September Boat Portsmouth Santander 24 hour cruise

24 September drive to Barcelona stay farm house

25 September tidy farm house and position vehicles. Involves moving 2 half rolls carpet into shed and some heavy boxes to tip stay farm

26 September IKEA trip to buy new fridge freezer and two new double mattresees and put in place stay Sitges apartment

27 Sept to 29 Sept stay in Sitges in apartment

30 Sept 11.00 fly Barcelona to Liverpool and Liverpool to IOM

You will need a full driving licence and be over 25 for my insurance

You would have own hotel room, luxury cabin on boat and own rom at farm and in Sitges apartment

Its sharing about 650 miles driving and about 4 hours work at farm and 6 hours work shoping trip and then unloading

PM me if interested

Refreshing to see someone offering a relative freebie than asking for 'sponsorship' for an overseas jolly.

For sponsorship read 'I'll go, you pay'

is this barbed comment aimed at me?

I can't believe no ones took you up on this John. I wish I'd got some holiday left. Sounds like a great break to me.

Had three PM's

One had to give back word when work came up, second could n't make my dayes, which are cast instone as there is only one sailing to Santander from Portsmouth per week and I won't sial to Bilbao on P&O as its 36 hours on a car ferry

About to reply to third one

Anyone else

I'd like to meet LDV and see what makes him tick. He is almost as idealistic as I was at that age.

Archived