Dreams

Speckled Frost

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I wasn't thinking interpretations - it made me think of Fleetwood Mac!

I'm sure I've invented people in dreams, yes.

That's the strange thing though.

This girl wasn't a hybrid but a brand new original.

Now, if only I could combine the emotion and beauty of the girl in my dream with the physicality of my sex doll......................

Quite possibly the most disturbing thing I've heard today, and probably for the next week or so.

The wierd thing about dreams is you know people you don´t know in real life, you fall in love with a beautiful person you´ve never met

The best dream I had was the power to make things turn from black & white into colour

...oh and the flying dreams

I´ve heard bautiful music in my dreams only to forget every note upon waking :(

Those dreams where you have dozens of doors to choose from when you´re being chased by a mob (why is it always a group of people after you) then you go through a door to find more doors, then through one of them to find more etc. etc. only to find the mob is already there - doh

But you always wake up just in time/too bloody early (depending on the dream ;) )

Another strange thing is that I actually died in a dream once.

I was walking along when a black van (similar to the A-Team one) pulled up and some one stood in front of me with a sawn-off shot gun.

I kind of expected to wake up before he fired but no.....I got shot point blank in the chest.

Dreams are very powerful. I've fallen in love with the most unlikeliest of people after dreaming about them and it's always out of my hands. I'm quite good at confusing dreams with reality and although they may be as cool as John Travolta in my dream, in reality they're probably about as cool as the Fonz would be if he strutted down Strand Street today shouting "Eeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh" and giving the thumbs up to passers by.

Anyone ever realised they were dreaming? I can remember doing this once. I was drowning in a lake but once I'd stopped panicking, had accepted death and started to relax, I sank to the bottom and soon realised I was still alive and could breathe so I was dreaming. It was great to see the underwaterworld of my imagination, although I can't really remember specific things, more just the feeling of being me inside my head, quite strange.

Every now and then (if I get a good nights sleep - kids huh) I can start to control my dream and change it at will, but this doesn´t seem to last long as the subconscious does a 90 left and wants to dream about something else :)

Another thing, have you ever had one of those ´dreaming you´re dreaming´dreams, you know you´re in trouble and you want to wake up, you wake up and think "TFFT" then the dream carries on and you think"oh sh.t I´m still dreaming, wake up, wake up" then you wake up....but the dream starts again....then you do eventually wake up and sit up or pinch yourself or speak or go to the loo

...there´s another one, the everlasting pee :lol:

I can actually control some aspects of it. Being a PS2 freak i often find if i look around i usually find a PS controller and can change what happens with it.

For example if something bad happens i find the controller and do a soft reset and my nightmares often start over, meaning i can avoid what happens next.

Strange I know.

Another strange thing is that I actually died in a dream once.

I was walking along when a black van (similar to the A-Team one) pulled up and some one stood in front of me with a sawn-off shot gun.

I kind of expected to wake up before he fired but no.....I got shot point blank in the chest.

How very strange. I also dreamed once that I died. I was crossing the road, turned and saw a large red car speeding toward me. I too thought I would wake up - but the car hit me with full force. I actually 'felt' the whole thing. It was very bizarre. I was in hospital at the time and didn't tell a soul incase it was an omen or something. :)

From the back of my mind, I thought I'd read somewhere that no-one ever dreams that they die - and you are the only other person (so far) who I've discovered has had a similar experience.

/cue Tales of the Unexpected music

Archived