Dont Accept Drinks From Strangers

ans

Well....she should have had a sip first, I'm not saying its her own fault but you wouldn't catch me drinking strange liquids given to me by strange blokes (unless I was really drunk). Maybe she was fat and he was helping her diet...it is in America after all and they are all fatties.

Are you sure its real Ans? NOONE could be that stupid....could they?

what do you mean no one could be that stupid? to have a drink bought off a stranger, i remember last march i was at breeze and i was pretty drunk and some bloke said hed get me a drink, so yea ok i went and sat down with my mates and he brought it over, so i tasted it and it tasted awful! like sour milk or something so i just turned round and said something like mer mer you've spiked my drink! he denied it and i didnt drink the drink and we ignored the bloke who was a muppet anyway...never seen him before/after.... but it makes me wonder...my sister lives in ireland and 3 people got spiked in a club near her , obviously not with drain cleaner though....

He received a year in prison and 2 1/2 years of probation. He also was convicted of misdemeanor theft in Ozaukee County in 2003 and placed on 18 months' probation, according to online court records.

This doesn't seem long enough to me, He is an evil bastard and should have to drink all these solutions he made others drink!

This is the part I find difficult to understand:

Kobin gave her $20 to drink the solution, police sources said.

Before drinking it, the woman asked Kobin whether it would hurt her and he said it wouldn't, sources said.

She obviously knew that there was something wrong with the drink - why else would she have to be paid to drink it - so what did he actually tell her was in it?

No argument about him being a sick and twisted individual who ought to be locked away for the rest of his life - but I also think there have to be some questions about someone who'd try drinking what must have been a pretty foul-smelling substance for $20.

He is sick, but I guess to him and his fetish it seemed normal for women to do that? I mean when you thnk about fetish some are harmless others are not so harmless? I just cant understand the mentality of someone who would drink something like that either though? This Kobin guy must have been really suggestive or something like that.

I mean if you think about it, would you even be able to swallow something like that, the minute I put it to my lips I would have been gagging - so how did she swallow it all down - it actually makes me feel sick thinking about the pain she must have been in?

It makes me wonder why anyone would get sexual gratification from that, maybe its the vomitting - as I know that I have heard of people being turned on by vomitting - like the other week I watched a Max Hardcore video (out of curiosity!) and it was filthy - it was him just making women sick (by oral sex) and I just wondered what the attraction of that would be? Is it because the woman is helpless and vunerable or is it the actual sight of the vomit - either way it was stomach churning , but I hear alot of men get off on that kind of thing!

Mmmm I just hope that woman survives and is ok.

Archived