Cycling - On-One Pompetamine Versa - Size Medium £500 Ono

=^..^=

Up for sale is my On-One pompatamine versa

It's a nice bike - perfect for training, commuting or just riding about. The Alfine rear hub has 8 speeds and it takes away all the hassles you get with rear mechs & skinny little chains. Just click the shifter for smooth shifting every time even if you are stationary ! The only negative point on the alfine hub is it's a little weighty but then this isn't a bike you were ever going to do a 10 mile time trial in less than 20 mins anyway was it??

It's got all the rack and mudguard mounts you could need/want/use so it would make the perfect commuter. If you save as much money as I do by cycling to work instead of driving then this bike will pay for itself in fuel costs alone in about 4 months !! I might even throw a bag rack in if you ask nicely smile.png

Next to no maintenance needed on the whole bike as it's got disk brakes.

I only used it for about 2 months, there are a couple of tiny little spots where the paint has chipped so I'd give it a good 8/10 - so basically you are saving £400 on the new price for a little bit of use which ain't a bad deal.

I'm only selling it as I'm not using it enough to justify keeping it in the garage!

pompetamine.jpg

PM or reply here for more details.

• 2 months later...

As Molly says it's like your old grifter 3 speed hub but it's 8 speed. A good range of gears with a wide enough spread to get me up Croga (normally inner ring) then onto big enough gears to not spin out to easily on the flat.

None of that old "chain through the centre of the hub thing" that sturmy archer used - this has a nice easy to disconnect nut on a cable so you can take the back wheel out easily if you get a puncture.

Archived