Lancaster & Kelly Removals

3v0

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow....that is some read that...don't know the fella but sounds like a complete and utter c#nt.

I've known him for years and he is just a "likeable rogue" or Jack the Lad.

I think it's a bit unfair to link to that case, as it does not really indicate whether his Co. can remove your stuff safely or economically and is more personal than commercial. ( isn't it ?)

Wow....that is some read that...don't know the fella but sounds like a complete and utter c#nt.

I think it's a bit unfair to link to that case, as it does not really indicate whether his Co. can remove your stuff safely or economically and is more personal than commercial. ( isn't it ?)

You have read paragraph 38 have you ?

Likeable rogue / Jack the Lad don't make me laugh

I was not there and you were not there.

Sounds like he behaved like a c#nt and didn't consider that his actions would be published. In fairness he had the right to attend the tribunal and was ordered to give answers but being a likeable rogue he didn't bother with either. One man's c#nt is another man's rogue it seems, it just depends what kind of treatment you receive.

Take the time to read neither was Kelly, very easy to hide behind Emails, Text messages, and before you say it Manx Forums

Take the time to read neither was Kelly, very easy to hide behind Emails, Text messages, and before you say it Manx Forums

I did read the whole case.

I was just saying that neither you or I were at the house when WK was said to be outside hovering.

I agree that there was no excuse for him not attending the hearing or submitting the required papers ,or whatever, only he knows why he didn't.

I just think the case paints a bad picture of someone who I know, who is not an out and out bad bloke.

Just saying.

I did read the whole case.

I was just saying that neither you or I were at the house when WK was said to be outside hovering.

I agree that there was no excuse for him not attending the hearing or submitting the required papers ,or whatever, only he knows why he didn't.

I just think the case paints a bad picture of someone who I know, who is not an out and out bad bloke.

Just saying.

I understand your loyalty but let me inform you of a FACT my source has confirmed that on a working day they telephoned his office to have chat re outstanding debt only to be informed that Mr Kelly was off Island.

What Mr Kelly did not know they were outside his office looking at him, when they entered his yard he ran out of his office and hid behind a container, does this sound familiar.

I understand your loyalty but let me inform you of a FACT my source has confirmed that on a working day they telephoned his office to have chat re outstanding debt only to be informed that Mr Kelly was off Island.

What Mr Kelly did not know they were outside his office looking at him, when they entered his yard he ran out of his office and hid behind a container, does this sound familiar.

That just sounds like the actions of someone trying to juggle a difficult financial position to me. Quite common really.

I've been impressed with their marketing recently. They must be scouring the estate agents websites looking for under contract, then sending marketing to those properties. We also recently received one suggesting that putting some of your items in storage rather than trying to move all your stuff on the completion date is less stressful, which seems like a good idea, if the cost is comparable to a straight forward move.

Archived