Landrover Discovery Off-roader For Sale

Larsen

SOLD

I've been thinking long and hard about this for the last few months, but it's finally time to sell my favorite toy of all time and start gearing up for my new project. Every time I even look at this truck it puts a smile on my face, and that's before you even get behind the wheel.

The usual stuff:

1991 Landrover Discovery 2.5 Turbo Diesel ES (200tdi), 143,000 miles, 11 months tax.

The unusual stuff:

Resprayed in "Tangiers Orange" (same as the Landrover G4 Challenge cars)

Bespoke Roll Cage, front exterior, back interior.

Jackable Sills and Rock Sliders

4" suspension lift, Bearmach Springs, Procomp Shocks and Poly Bushes all round.

Braided Brake Hoses

Modular Steel Wheels with BFG Mud Terrains (all good, spare never been used)

Underbody Protection including Steering/Sump Guards and Front and Rear Diff Guards.

Super Winch X9 Electric Winch

QT 4 Spot Lamp Pod with ProComp Spotlights

Laserline Cat 1 Alarm with Remote Central Locking

Cobra Bucket Seats

NATO Tow Hook

CB Radio

Chequer Plated Load Bay

Snorkel Kit

Also included are a set of Le Mans Motorsport 4 Point Harnesses, but these are not currently fitted (takes 2 mins to clip them in)

So far it's cost upwards of £15,000, including the original car, to get it to where it's at. It's a pretty unstoppable off-roader and I can safely say the only thing that's let it down when ever I've taken it off-road is the driver (me)! On road it's still a very driveable car and I have on occasion used it for the run to work and back. It went through the Manx Test last year when I brought it over without any major problems (other than the fact they hate off-roaders up their!!)

£2500 ono

I have my eye on a donor vehicle for my next project but this will only be available to me for the next week, as such if someone made me a half reasonable offer over the next week I'd probably let it go. If it goes beyond that I'll be holding out for something a lot closer to the price above.

post-1056-1153220354_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

Archived