You leaned over and you kissed me

You left me wanting more

My soul you did explore

My heart no longer full of pain

Darling, kiss me once again

~i hope more people reply to this one than the other one i wrote this today took me a while all tho i didnt have my first kiss yesterday its just last ngiht i kissed my girl friend after a big arguement we had and it felt so real and so amazing...too much information osrry started to ramble~

I wouldn't judge amount of replies as an indication of merit Sparda.

If you want loads of replies write about Wurlitzers, Speed Limits, Chufts, Neds, Smoking in Public. Well maybe not Wurlitzers.

Good pome that. I read it all too.

~i hope more people reply to this one than the other one i wrote this today took me a while all tho i didnt have my first kiss yesterday its just last ngiht i kissed my girl friend after a big arguement we had and it felt so real and so amazing...too much information osrry started to ramble~

I doubt that you'll get many replies when it took you so long to write. I bet it took Gibs even longer:

http://www.romantic-lyrics.com/pf2.shtml

Stav.

Hmm I doubt this sort of thing will be tolerated on the forums.

I remember a friend of mine wrote a pome about a wondering cloud and daffodils and things.

It was posted and he tried to claimed he had just knocked it up. Got well over a coupla thousand reads (in just a few minutes btw).

There were some serious writers who were extremely angry. I even saved the ManxNet thread I was that shocked at the language that came back.

Me, I'm gonna go away and write me a pome about a Wurlitzer. What rhymes with Wurlitzer?

This has been moved to the music section as it does not belong in the writers forum where people take a lot of time and effort to post their own original material for the benefit of themselves and others and is now locked.

Archived