The Worst Song Ever?

Minnie

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That sounds terrible.

I also hate anything by Goldie looking chain, how anyone can think they have talent is beyond me, they cant sing, there songs are xxxx, theres too many of them, they all have crap nick names, there welsh (no offence to welsh people) , there name is xxxx...................

Half Man Half Machine is a class song, And they are surprisingly good live, really know how to play to a crowd.

Worst song ever is that thing (i refuse to call it a tune) by Tiffany...I think we're alone now. And they always play it in any club you go to, you know when they have that cheesy half hour or whatever.

P.S. Plan_b "Your mother's got a penis" ;)

Who remembers Achy Breaky Heart by Billy Ray Cyrus? A friend of mine loved that song and used to play it all the time. When we all went out on a saturday night we used to go in the Ridgeway and she always asked that bloke who sang in there to sing it.

Most songs done by stars who aren't from the music world are pretty pants too.

Don't know about worst song ever, there are so many. Worst lyrics ever has to go to Brian McFadden.

'Then we'll invite the family round and drink some English Tea

Then I'll raise up my finger and watch football on TV'

Oh my God I want to raise my finger up and poke someone in the eye every time I hear it.

MacArthur Park

"MacArthur Park is melting in the dark

All the sweet, green icing flowing down

Someone left the cake out in the rain

I don't think that I can take it

'Cause it took so long to bake it

And I'll never have that recipe again

Oh, no!"

Come on, tell me it's not the worst song ever, even if it was induced by drugs or something strange like Richard Harris!

Stav.

I'm not sure if its true or not or if chirs moyles on radio1 was just takin the xxxx, but i remember one show he was talking about the busted song Air Hostess and he said one one of the line was "I messed my pants when we flew over france" I havn't checked if this is true or not but I would like to think it is.

That sounds terrible.

I also hate anything by Goldie looking chain, how anyone can think they have talent is beyond me, they cant sing, there songs are xxxx, theres too many of them, they all have crap nick names, there welsh (no offence to welsh people) , there name is xxxx...................

But thats the whole point fool, it's a parody! it's supposed to be taking the xxxx!

They arn't supposed to have talent, doh! B)

My vote is anything by Shania Twain.

Archived