I Hate Stavros

Stavros

I still carry the image in my heart of Stavros' little face on the day he was born. (In the alley behind the kebab stall) He was sooo cute and pretty. Pity he grew up to be such a fat, greedy, mean bastard. Well, to be honest he was a bastard even then.

You're just bitter that you thought you were invited to the party at Christmas but you were only brought over to clean the place and to serve the drinks. Well, I suppose that it could be that or the fact that I increased your rent on New Years day. Might as well make use of those visits, you're always moaning that you never see enough of me you misserable oldé witch!

No. It has nothing to do with Christmas , I didn't mind the scrubbing and cleaning at all,and I was really gratefull for the bag of leftovers. What it was, see, was that you made me sleep in the shed on new years eve and stay there until somebody else came to the house to let the new year in. You said I was too old and ugly and that really hurt.

I hate you, you were boring when I was a kid, and you just got worse and worse, I hate the personality-free geeks in their twenties who think you are so great, you are truly the worst, corniest, shallowest, derivitive drivel. You claim to represent some universal truth of good versus evil, but frankly you're dull and totally unworthy of my attention.

Er... wait a minute. Erm... no, that's Star Wars....

Archived