Flight Of The Conchords

Dr Fish

Hi Folks.

Firstly i apologise if there is already a thread before this but i''ve just been watching the first few episodes of the 2nd series and it kicks Ass!

Anyone else Love/Hate these Kiwi folksters?

For the record too, Murray Hewitt is comedy gold.

If you haven't heard of these guys.

:lol:

These guys are bloody fantastic. I think its a disgrace that this countries (NZ) lack of interest forced them to head to the US to make their name. Shame on you New Zealand media!

Haven't seen the second series yet, but I've seen the first. Never mind comedy gold, this act are comedy platinum.

• 3 months later...

who would have thought 2 new zealanders be such great hits in a comedy show they awsome so funny so glad season 2 is back :) nothin like the australian soaps neighbours or home and away none of that kinda crap proper funny stuff

who would have thought 2 new zealanders be such great hits in a comedy show they awsome so funny so glad season 2 is back :) nothin like the australian soaps neighbours or home and away none of that kinda crap proper funny stuff

? New Zealanders are not Australians. And there quite a number of really good Australian comedians.

• 2 weeks later...

Its actually the most un-funny comedy thing ever. I watched first two episodes, and actually fell asleep - that was a first.

Archived