Northwest 200 Live

Lee54

Watched Cookstown and Tandragee over the last couple of weeks on bbc i player, nice to see my license fee is being well spent, nicely put together, good long angle shots of the bikes, and also nice to see a "Dunlop" winning on a 4 stroke.

Ps was that "Dave Moore" from the IoM comentating? Always found him to be an amiable guy.

Roll on Saturday North West Live behind the Red Button on t'BBC, dont have to fuck about trying to get a ferry 5 days early and sleeping in a field!

Though I must admit the 3 or 4 times I've been had great time.

BBCs coverage last night was good and they wont be fully set up with all cameras until Thursday. Saying that its a good job the camera at station corner was down last night as a bad accident took place, the rider is in a critical condition. No one would like to have seen the crash live.

What happens if it rains on Saturday? Will the races go ahead? I can't see them taking place on Sunday as sport is frowned upon this day in Northern Ireland. Last year the rain stopped the Ulster Grand Prix

Depends on how much standing water there is but if it's a normal wet day, it will be a wet race. It's usually only called off for TT due to visibility on the Mountain, wet races do still go ahead in road racing it just depends how poor the conditions are. Much like a track race.

Depends on how much standing water there is but if it's a normal wet day, it will be a wet race. It's usually only called off for TT due to visibility on the Mountain, wet races do still go ahead in road racing it just depends how poor the conditions are. Much like a track race.

Its very rare now that they race in the rain at the international races. And giving that a competitor lost his life in an earlier race the right decision was taken.

You can also watch the BBC highlights programmes online and behind the red button on BBC all week, well worth a watch, Seeleys crash is one of the most amazing "and they walked away" moments, went on to win the next race. Well done the BBC and Greenlight

Archived