Villa Marina Play Area

Minxie

Decided to take junior to the new Villa Marina Play area today, so I telephoned before we went to find out session times, ages etc. I was told that there was no age restrictions but they go on height restrictions instead and that it's a maximum of 3ft.

Our little one is just 20 months old, and when we got their turns out that although there was a sign showing the height restriction there were children much bigger running round. Not a good place for a toddler. I asked at the desk about said height restriction and was told " oh we've only been open a week and we are just letting anybody in."

Total waste of £3 - we had to leave after about 10 minutes as it wasn't safe for a toddler with the bigger children tearng round just pushing past him. I don't think we will be going back there in a hurry, not very organised at all :angry:

• 2 months later...

We've done Disneyland Orlando twice now and are hopeing to do Paris this year.

So you would recommend it then Uni?

Minxie wrote

Total waste of £3 - we had to leave after about 10 minutes as it wasn't safe for a toddler with the bigger children tearng round just pushing past him. I don't think we will be going back there in a hurry, not very organised at all

Isn't there someone you could speak to, like the manager or do you think they would take no notice?

Yeah, I wouldn't expect it too be better than Orlando though. France is really nice in general.

Apart from some little git tried nabbing my wallet as I go on a train, must remember not to leave it in my back pocket when away!

Archived