Adam Sheridan to play on the Island...

Busby

Rising Star, and 'Good Greef' resident, DJ Adam Sheridan is to kick off practice week with a set for full-on! @ Breeze. Adam plays with recent visitor to the Island Eddie Halliwell at Good Greef in Manchester. This is what his agent says;

Having only just turned the ripe age of 21 years old Adam’s DJing consists of a unique, fresh Trance/Techno sound that has caught the attention of the legendary

PAUL VAN DYK, original trance master FERRY CORSTEN & superstar DJ EDDIE HALLIWELL who all named him as their “BEST UNDISCOVERED DJ” IN THE RECENT WORLD DJ MAG POLL 2003. What other young DJ has received such commendation from his peers?

Adam has also been signed FERRY CORSTEN’s (‘Purple Eye Entertainment’ in Holland). His debut release ‘LETRIK’ on new label ‘TATSUMAKI Records’ has blown away dance floors and Charts across Europe, with his next two releases to follow imminently!

Adam's unique style of three deck mixing and crossing genre's from 'TRANCE TO TECHNO' has left crowds absolutely gob smacked. Adam's ability to attract the attention of clubbers wondering what stormers he is constantly playing proves the quality of his own production!

Alongside his long standing residency at Goodgreef in Manchester, Tall Trees & Yarm, Adam regularly plays at Garlands Liverpool, Gallery London, Passion Coalville, Slinky, Bournemouth and Bristol, Inside Out Scotland, Promise Newcastle & Scream Bristol.

2004 has seen Adam become the Youngest Ever DJ to mix a Radio 1 Essential Mix (Jan 04) and has been requested by Mr Paul Van Dyk himself to play alongside him at his Vandit Party @ Gatecrasher London (March 04), which was followed by a Gatecrasher Sheffield booking (May 30th).

Other confirmed bookings include Escape Swansea, Koolwaters Taunton & Swindon, The Coach & Planet Love Ireland, Essence Scotland, Serious London & Leeds, Syndicate Blackpool to name but a few.

Adam will also perform in the Cream/Goodgreef Main Arena at the legendary Creamfields Festival 2004. Not forgetting International commitments at Cream Ibiza in the mid blowing Amnesia, further dates at Judgement Sunday in Ibiza and Goodgreef Tours in Corfu, Cyprus & Greece.

Looks like its going to be messy.....

BTW - only £6 on the door

Only 1 week to go before Adam Sheridan graces the decks at Full-on. The crew are all very excited that Adam has agreed to play for us.

Lets all give him a true Manx welcome and make this night our best ever....

See ya on the Dance Floor...

Maybe you would like to hear what they think on him on the BBC forum;

Tell us what you thought of the mix:

The perfect set to come home too after a night out. (kept the party going)

Brian Mallon

Exellent as a young teenager i looked up 2 da judge but dis man hold stiff compotion exellent set not cheesy great banging trance n hard house we need more of this stuff e/m is to house orinated. Mr sheridan ur da man. (plus ur a fellow leeds lad)

Danny Ginn

its the perfect tunes for a great night out,keep up the good work.

rosemarie phelan

Jon O'Bir and Paul Van Dyk better watch there backs because Adam Sheridan is on their same level. Power tracks and superb mixing are just some of the great things about this set. Props from Los Angeles.

Andrew Cockburn

Best I've heard on radio 1 in ages! Could someone please tell me the name of the last tune he played

Adam Carr

cracker set,hardhouse & trance cudnt beat it with a stick! i reakon adam will be the next best thing,i no he will be with me ne way..hopefully he'll be makin an appearence to belfast cuz il be ther to check out his set deff.and he's quite good lookin which of course is a bonus!

vicky s

Adam never disapoints!! Quality mix, altho a little techier than normal. Nu Nrg - Connective, Tune Adam!

Peter

good set adam really liked the mix of liquid child - diving faces and ferry corsten - rock your body. pure Edam your set mate pure edam!!

mr t

top notch set, BRING GOODGREEF TO LONDON!!!

dj monkeynuts

Absolute genius! Fantastic mix, kicked Paul Van Dyk's mix the other week way into row Z !

Adi

this lad will go far in the world of hard house it finished off my night after i had done my set it was great to hear some more on the way home,and got to listen to it all on sunday afternoon, and now can listen to it in the car as well. when can we have him back again?

dj Precious:-)

Have to agree with Adam,some great tunes,wath this man space

Decky

Have to agree with Adam Carr. Some great Tunes hope he will make an apperance at Godskitchen in Belfastin Easter. Watch this man space.

decky

Phat as, this is the kind of stuff that gets adrenaline flowing, get this guy up 2 sessions in Leeds.

nick mint

Can't stop listening to this! Adam's own tracks are outstanding and work well within his sets. Hope to hear more from him soon, particularly at this summer's festivals.

Phil Watts

bangin' set, quality mixing. nice to hear something a bit harder that isn't a bag of rubbish

jammyjams-canerboy

great set... keep it up mr sheridan.

samhouse

This fella and Eddie Halliwell are both gods and are the future of uk trance. To be honest, you have to see Adam Sheridan live to appreciate how good he is. Super 8 - Alba is a tune.

Tony Montana

Most definitially there are some good dance tracks currently out. And this guy knows where to find them. But still better, he knows how to mix 'em. Superb skills there. Excellente!

Sjamaan

Great mix blending elements of hard house and techno upon a solid hard trance foundation. Mixing was flawless (as one expects from any EM) but what asstounded me most was the quality of Adams own productions which I had previously not heard at all - Terminal velocity and the last tune Lektrik for instance are incredible productions some of the best hard trance I've heard since Green Martian Industry/End of the Earth (2002 Remake). Get down to London my son!

Alex Coulter

I really liked it, nothing moves a party like hard bass. I also keep finding myself wanting to hear it over and over again.

Steve Williams (US)

I've seen all the best Djs in the world from London to Ibiza. Wish I could find out where Sheridan plays cos he is up there with the top flight!

Danny Boy

This guy is my age, and damn I've got a lot of respect for him after this! Brilliant set, great structure, great tunes; Huntemann - Discotech! ...

ohmigodwherecanigetmeacopy!!!? DJ Arpy

Excellent set Adam. Nice to see new talent on the Essential Mix. Definitely think we'll see and hear more of him in the future.

Lesley S

Adam, quality mix & a quality set at Slinky the night before aswell. Hope to see more of you down here. Good luck & lots of respect to you mate.

Dav

Chat to Essential Mix fans 24/7 using Connector at the top of this page or leave your comment on the Essential Mix Message Board.

Archived