Ghost Tours?

Mintchip

The Peel Castle Ghost Tour promises . . .

We will be "INSIDE" the castle to tell you all the stories, The Moddey Dhoo, The Lady in White, stories of strange sightings and shadows and of course we will be going down into the Crypt...

Then as the sun starts to set we will hand out all the ghost hunting equipment and off you go "Ghost Hunting" But beware dusk is when the Black Dog appears!!! Split into groups and see what you can find, if you dare...

I did the Castletown walk a few years ago with Barry and it was great fun.

plenty of humour ,very informative and I saw some areas of Castletown I didn't even know existed.

A great evening out.

• 1 month later...

miln town house in ramsey is brilliant and they do nice food there too

The man told a very good story about that place as well. Would love to try the other tours when ever I get back to the island.

Went on the first 'Peel Castle Sunset Ghost Hunt' last night. They took us on a tour rounds the castle grounds and told us the various spooky tales associated with the place, then we were free to wander round the castle with the equipment that the IOM Ghost Tours had with them (dousing rods, crystals and various electronic equipment). Although we didn't find any 'ghosts' it was a fun evening, and it was good to be able to wander round the castle in the evening light. It was definitely worth going for something different to do on an evening.

The Isle of Man Ghost Tours even put some of their videos on

Archived