Civilised Israel?

Lonan3

There can never be peace while Israel exists.

There will never be peace until both the Israelis and the Palestinians have their own states behind secure borders. Your anti-semitic slip is showing, Spook.

It's not a matter of anti-anything, it's a simple statement of fact.

To begin with the Arab nations will not, in fact in the case of the Islamic republics CAN not ever accept the presence of Israel on what is to them once and for all time land that has been dedicated to Allah.

Then there is the dishonest manner that the Arabs were treated at the time that saw the League of Nations allocate a part of The Levant to become the Jew homeland.

On the one hand at the League of Nations Balfour was promising a part of the Arab lands following the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire to the jews in order to win support from the US in the war against Germany by activating the all powerful Jew lobby, while at precisely the same time Lawrence was promising the SAME land to the Arab tribes if they turned against the German axis.

When the Jew state of Israel was eventually legitimised by pressure from the Jew lobby in the UN causing the US to unilaterally do so the intifada that resulted saw the start of what will be endless war against what the Arab world with more than a little good cause sees as illegal occupation of Arab land.

So my assertion isn't anti-Semitic, it's a statement of fact and I've just shown the basis of my claim that while Israel exists there can never be peace between Jew and Arab because the occupied territories are not just those outside of the borders of the Jew state, the land on which the Jew state itself is established comprises of occupied territories.

A two state solution based on what exists today is a dreadful idea. Anyone with any knowledge of how treaties were the root cause (though not the trigger) of WW1 would see that all it would take would be for some event by Israel such as an attack against a home made rocket launcher that fired home made rockets that mostly fell on fields and desert that was claimed to be near a Palestinian residential centre and it would be immediately picked on by treaty nations who would step in, as would Jew treaty nations, and just as the Sarajevo assassination triggered WW1 so such a thing could and probably would trigger WW3.

Give the Arabs time. They will destroy Israel from the inside by pure demography. Arab families have far more children that Jew families. It will then prove that the saying that the pen is more powerful than the sword can be rearranged a little, have a comma added, and be even more true.

This "News Story" has been proved to be false and the paper that first released it without checking it's validity has now issued an apology....don't believe what you read in mainstream "news" media as most of it is usually bullshit or propaganda which the vast majority of sheeple will take as gospel.

I think Israel has a lot harder times to come, as the Muslims and the anti-Israeli sentiment continue to grow in the US, UK and EU, and as the Nations surrounding Israel become even more hostile there will probably be a repeat of 1967. I imagine the West through the love of oil will simply stand back and not lift a finger to help Israel. Luckily Israel is one of the most advanced countries in the world and will be able to defeat the Muslims... again.

Yeah well advanced, they have developed to the stage where they have their kids stone dogs too death for being possessed by evil spirits.

And guess what these fuckers have enough nuclear war-heads to scorch the earth.

Yeah well advanced, they have developed to the stage where they have their kids stone dogs too death for being possessed by evil spirits.

That is not the average Israeli by any means.

The Israelis have nukes to defend themselves, which I agree with.

Yeah they have a myriad of ordinances for self-defense, they take self-defense very seriously, they defend themselves against terrorist breeders and their toddler terrorist off-spring, by killing them on an almost daily basis.

I re-iterate for the benefit of simpletons:

This "News Story" has been proved to be false and the paper that first released it without checking it's validity has now issued an apology....don't believe what you read in mainstream "news" media as most of it is usually bullshit or propaganda which the vast majority of sheeple will take as gospel.

Will that change THE AMOUNT of women and children who will die next week/month/year as a direct result of israel defending itself matt.

Don't get me wrong I am no supporter of Israel, it is the most racist country in the world and how the hell the UN and NATO turn a blind eye to what goes on there is beyond any comprehension, one might think that they do merely to stoke the fires of Muslim Fundamentalism and therefore keep the populace believing that there is a need to fight this onslaught of so-called "evil" when really all that is accomplished is a perpetual "War" which brings in obscene amounts of money to those that orchestrate this scenario and put Governments continually in ever increasing debt, therefore holding these governments over a barrell. It's crazy really how this civilization and I use the term loosely still exists.

Archived