Unable To Upload

For reasons unknown to me I am no longer able to upload files (photos onto hotmail, etc.). When I try speedtest.com or similar I get a download speed but upload simply does not nothing. I suspect this is something to do with firewall connections but I can't see what settings are wrong. I'm running Windows 7 (32 bit Home Premium), using Windows Firewall and Microsoft Security Essentials. Any ideas what I need to change or fix?

For reasons unknown to me I am no longer able to upload files (photos onto hotmail, etc.). When I try speedtest.com or similar I get a download speed but upload simply does not nothing. I suspect this is something to do with firewall connections but I can't see what settings are wrong. I'm running Windows 7 (32 bit Home Premium), using Windows Firewall and Microsoft Security Essentials. Any ideas what I need to change or fix?

I had the same problem earlier in the year - MT changed my router and problem solved.

Bit of a previous thread about this problem here

Thanks for pointing me in that direction. I rang MT's support team and they sent an engineer round to investigate. The engineer quickly pinned it down to a fault with the existing router, he plugged in a new router and everything works again. Happy to say I'm impressed with the service from MT.

Archived