Good Job On Tyres

Punisher

I tried National tyres today and I can see they have a lot of thumbs up from people on here - give them there due they where very busy but after standing in the office for 10 minutes awaiting somebody's attention and a further 5 minutes stood by the garage entrance being completely ignored I got in my car and drove off.

A simple "I'll be with you as soon as I can mate" would have pacified me

It is saturday, not full staff and neal the boss is away,, hey are busy for a reason.

Oh well that's ok then - when the boss is away everything falls to shit - Neal put your foot in your staffs arse and teach them some customer relation skills.

You won't be busy if they are not capable of the basics of customer service.

sure he will be gutted to lose such a polite customer

I think he should be more gutted that he cannot trust anybody to look after his business while he is away - I own a lot more than 1 car and have 20 staff that also all drive, they will not be using this garage.

Mainly down to you annoying me even more!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried National tyres today and I can see they have a lot of thumbs up from people on here - give them there due they where very busy but after standing in the office for 10 minutes awaiting somebody's attention and a further 5 minutes stood by the garage entrance being completely ignored I got in my car and drove off.

It is saturday, not full staff and neal the boss is away,, hey are busy for a reason.

i've stood there for a while too, once,and this is i think why. there isn't ONE office person, they all seem to be in and out and the person with empty hands answers the phone. if you can't be bothered to communicate with next face that passes you, to make them aware that you haven't yet been spoken to and explained what you want, you only have yourself to blame.

Thats the last time I throw a coin in your hat outside Marks and Spencers whilst you destroy the art of playing the violin - judas

Oh well that's ok then - when the boss is away everything falls to shit - Neal put your foot in your staffs arse and teach them some customer relation skills.

I think he should be more gutted that he cannot trust anybody to look after his business while he is away - I own a lot more than 1 car and have 20 staff that also all drive, they will not be using this garage.

You sound like you need to go to a 'kwick fit' type place where staf are well trained in kissing ass.

You sound like you need to go to a 'kwick fit' type place where staf are well trained in kissing ass.

Not a bad idea! Hear they do a very nice bellend wax for free - it would maybe take the sting out of handing over nearly a £1000 for tyres to a bunch of arrogant ungrateful fuc..........ah bollocks to this I am tired, going to bed.

Moaning about a busy firm. Bugger me, you lot are a bunch of .......

Go back later, 5 miles on a set of tyres is not going to make that much difference.. unless you have left it too late to change them.

If, for instance, you need 4. Ring 'em to make sure they have them, arrange the price and time, take it in. Simple.

Got a puncture, drop it off after fitting your spare and pick it up later.

So how long have you been associated with Island Exhaust Systems?

So how long have you been associated with Island Exhaust Systems?

Never used them and nothing to do with them. How long have you been using the powers of Uri Geller?

Ended up using Formula Fast Fit and have to say a big thumbs up! and no I am not associated with them

I have to say, it is a bit unfair tarring all the garages up north with the same brush. I think you should name and shame. I have to say that i personally have been using Northern Tyre and Exhausts since they opened a few years back, and have always found their prices to be at least 25% cheaper than the other one i used before. The lads are always friendly and polite, and always seen to know what they are doing.

I assume you went back to the garage to complain, and point out the faults. What was their response?

I have to say, it is a bit unfair tarring all the garages up north with the same brush. I think you should name and shame. I have to say that i personally have been using Northern Tyre and Exhausts since they opened a few years back, and have always found their prices to be at least 25% cheaper than the other one i used before. The lads are always friendly and polite, and always seen to know what they are doing.

I assume you went back to the garage to complain, and point out the faults. What was their response?

i have to agree with you i have also had very good service from northern tyre's, they also matched a online price from tyre-shopper.co.uk

Archived