Nokia Lumia 920 & Wireless Charger

fastie

• 4 years later...

I also bought a fast wireless charger last month,which is compatible with samsung s7, s7 edge, s6 S6 edge plus galaxy note 5,iPhone.I don’t need to plug in USB each time I wanna charge my cellphone,Besides, this wireless charger has a cooling fan behind, the charging temperature is only 32 °-35 °.So its quality is good enough and easy to carry,which can also be used as an iPhone charger holder,so that I can enjoy music,movie and chatting while charging~So I think I’d like to recommend it to you.Hope my suggestion will be useful to you guys!

One of the coolest features of the Nokia Lumia 920 is its wireless charging. If you pony up an extra £50 or so for the Wireless Charging Plate or around £60 for the Wireless Charging Pillow by Fatboy (or a whole host of other accessories are available) you can charge the phone by simply placing it on these accessories.

A good screen is a hugely important feature for a modern smartphone so it’s good to see Nokia hasn’t slipped up one bit. At 4.5in from corner to corner, it is a little on the large side but that does seem to be the popular way these days.

Archived