English Language & Cultural Exam For Immigrants

cheeky boy

Ok. Not majority in terms of over 50%. But 1 in 5.

What does wiki say the second biggest population is?

It's got to be India, surely?

India is not far behind China I believe.

So no matter how you play it TJ, you are probably in the top 1% of the global population for wage earning potential. shame on you for exploiting the poor. Think about it :-)

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's got to be India, surely?

India is not far behind China I believe.

So no matter how you play it TJ, you are probably in the top 1% of the global population for wage earning potential. shame on you for exploiting the poor. Think about it :-)

I have already posted a thread about how I feel complicit in a global system of exploitation. I already do feel shame for how people elsewhere in the world are being treated and how I'm complicit in it.

http://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/54853-we-are-all-complicit-in-a-world-system-of-exploitation/

Well over 50% is what a majority is. If you just want to say the biggest, use 'plurality'. Or just 'the biggest'.

I'm assuming the Great Firewall of China prevents you clicking on the link (no one else gets this let-out). India is indeed second (17.4%) and the USA is third (4.45%). Then Indonesia, Brazil, Pakistan, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Russia and Japan in that order.

Archived