Oculus rift

spanna

Im also happy to bring one down to the hack space thing too. Im just a lil worried about the optics getting scratched with peoples glasses. I hear they are as soft as cheese

Isn't the rift meant to be worn without glasses anyway? I thought they came with screw in lenses.

Though, fun fact re: the DK2, it uses the screen from a Galaxy Note 3, digitizer still attached and everything

Im also happy to bring one down to the hack space thing too. Im just a lil worried about the optics getting scratched with peoples glasses. I hear they are as soft as cheese

Isn't the rift meant to be worn without glasses anyway? I thought they came with screw in lenses.

Though, fun fact re: the DK2, it uses the screen from a Galaxy Note 3, digitizer still attached and everything

There is replacement lens to help but it doesn't work for everyone. Plus having to pop lens cups out for each person to try will increase the risk of scratches and dirt. My eyes are not perfectly round and so I need glasses to currect this too. Once these head mounted display s overcome the what my eyes can see I'm going for laser surgury. VR for me is the next step in my adventures

Archived