Revolver - Guy Ritchie

slinkydevil

When the crew where here, my friend who owns a sandwich shop, did some catering for them at weekends. I made a cheese toastie for Jason Statham :D So when the scene comes on I will know that in his stomach, at that precise moment, he has eaten my food!

Do you think I'll get mentioned on the credits for it? :D

I'm just glad I didn't actually hand the food to him - cos i'm pathetic when it comes to stars - they don't have to be A-list stars either.

About 12 years ago I was in some pokey toilets in Italy and Sarah Vandenburg (Lauren from Neighbours) came out of the cubical - well, I almost pee'd myself (right place to do so i spose!). Now you have to remember that Neighbours at that time was THE number one programme to watch - it was the Beth/Brad/Lauren story that was going round. Well, I made such a tit out of myself, and I actually said out loud to her "OMG it's you isn't it? Of course it's you, you know it's you" - despite the voice in my head screaming SHUT UP YOU MORON - GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!

When the crew where here, my friend who owns a sandwich shop, did  some catering for them at weekends.  I made a cheese toastie for Jason Statham  :D  So when the scene comes on I will know that in his stomach, at that precise moment, he has eaten my food!

Do you think I'll get mentioned on the credits for it?  :D

Thats in the top ten of all time tenuous celebrity connections... :lol:

OK - how about................ I had dinner with Steven Spielberg and Christian Bale?  Is that any less "tenuous"?  ^_^

No thats actually quite good :)

Admittedly I was only 15 and christian bale was just a wee kid at the time and they were sat at the next table to me.................. :P

OK - how about................ I had dinner with Steven Spielberg and Christian Bale?  Is that any less "tenuous"?  ^_^

No thats actually quite good :)

Admittedly I was only 15 and christian bale was just a wee kid at the time and they were sat at the next table to me.................. :P

Thats close enough :)