What Are You Having For Lunch?

sarahc

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomorrow I shall probably be having a Carvery thing or a big greasy burger. Yes! I'm giving myself the day off and going to the Grandstand.

Look out for someone in a Suzuki Tshirt...oh right, that'll be loads of people then.

I had a 3 hour tuna sandwich today at the Sound. An hour to park, an hour in the queue and an hour to find a seat.

It was a lovely butty though - and there was plenty to see.

That's the problem with knocking on a bit and shuffling everywhere & struggling to drive still. Takes you ages and you slow everyone else down too.

You're wrong. The bacon flavour ones are joint best with chicken, with the added bonus that you enjoy them again with each burp for some time after the actual scoffage.

You're really getting on my tits these days. Just settle down will you and take a telling.

I see that this age thing makes people more cantankerous too. Have a nice cuppa, and settle down to radio 3 and it'll all seem ok again.

Today I have not eaten much. An apple, a tiny bit of salad (I think the heat is making me behave a little peculiar), and bit of a rubbish ice cream that I knocked together myself.

Might have to be beer for tea.....

Archived