What Are You Having For Lunch?

sarahc

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A cinnamon bagel with peanut butter and jam :)

PB&J is my daily staple --- have it every day and never get tired of it

Never had it on a cinnamon bagel tho ----- I will def be giving it a try!!!!

Edited to add ---- its got to be crunchy peanut butter everytime imo

I've just been eating recently a nice recipe! You know eggy bread or french toast - its that but I add a drop of sweetener and pinch of cinamon (or sugar or whatever you want) so the toast is sweet - dry fry it (healthier but you need a good non stick pan!)

2 pieces of that with strawberries, blueberries, banana, grapes piled on top with some low fat yoghurt poured on top! Its lovely it really is! And its semi - healthy!

Its the hot toast, coupled with the juicy fruit and cold yoghurt! Very filling too!

A cinnamon bagel with peanut butter and jam :)

PB&J is my daily staple --- have it every day and never get tired of it

Never had it on a cinnamon bagel tho ----- I will def be giving it a try!!!!

Edited to add ---- its got to be crunchy peanut butter everytime imo

Oh yes crunchy all the time, I don't see the point in smooth PB!

It's nice with honey too!

MMMmm i worship peanut butter (crunchy only!!) but i cant have it really as its toooo fattening! So only now and then! Its one of them dangerous foods thats in the catagory "fattening but gooood for you" so I need to be careful!

I tried peanut butter soup for the first time a couple of weeks ago - mmmm lovely but only in small doses!!

I had 2 x 1/4lb Cheeseburger's while watching the bikes at the Brandywell, they cost me £1.80 (ish) each... fantastic

mmmmm......

i love cheese burgers +bacon ..... getting hungry now

Add an egg and I'll have one too

*drools*

I've had a ham bap, a packet of walkers cheddar cheese crisps and a Tesco orange penguin clone. And a double espresso.

Did you get smacked by someone or do you mean an actual ham bap? I hope you combined the crips with the ham bap too - always a great combo. And that flavour crip is the best walkers flavour imho.

I want a bap bap

"I want, doesn't get"! :P I'll never tell you exactly how it's done....

Super noodles in a mug. Haven't eaten them for years but following the drunken food thread just had to get some in. Lovely they were too. Chicken flavour. the rest are like poo.

You're wrong. The bacon flavour ones are joint best with chicken, with the added bonus that you enjoy them again with each burp for some time after the actual scoffage.

I've just been eating recently a nice recipe! You know eggy bread or french toast

It sounds quite bizarre, but tempting I must say.

We always called them sarnie eggs when I was a kid. Not had that for years - I know what I'm eating tomorrow.

Today I had ate a bit of bread with so much seeds & stuff it looked like perhaps bear poo might. Nice though - cheers Yogi!

And some co-op fried chicken pieces. Damn they were nice, and cheap too!

And more beer. :)

Try my sweet eggy bread and fruit an yoghurt recipie trust me its so lovely!! Also if you mix plain fromage frais with a tofee muller light yoghurt its even nicer, sometimes i put a sprinkling of nuts on top! Seriously its like a feast! All my mates love it!

Archived