Sold

Ideal project for someone with a little time and the right tools.

100k on the clock, fantastic runner, starts first time every time and is a great drive. Quick and reliable.

Body work is ok, there are a couple of minor rust flakes coming through on one of the doors and the paintwork on the roof needs a touch up. Inside is nice and tidy and in good nick for a 20 year old car. has a radio/cd player in but only the rear speakers connected.

The only known issue is that the front suspension rubber bump stops need replacing and i have the parts but i have not had the time or the tools for the job.

Will post more pics from a proper camera when i get it cleaned up over the weekend.

I am looking for around £350 for it and would prefer it went to someone who is going to use this as a project, but this could also be used as a reliable runaround.

Would not be ideal for a first car as it has no power steering and drives like cars used to drive (great to be in control of a car instead of having all the work done for you!)

I will advertise this on MF first for a week and then i will be posting on other places.

PM for more details

Archived