Manx Telecom Gprs And Mms Settings?

Hello,

I don't suppose anyone has the settings for Manx Telecom's GPRS and MMS on a contract?

Their website is all well and good if you have a phone that is on their list, but completely useless if you don't. I can't seem to find a 'generic' list anywhere!

I'm trying to avoid phoning them, as I'll probably just get the "Oooh. No.. We don't support that model."

:)

I know you don't want to call them, but if you call 154 then they will send you a message with the settings to save you the hassle. I have never had a problem with them having the settings for my phones, and I have had a fair few, mainly ones I have purchased in the UK and had unlocked.

I know you don't want to call them, but if you call 154 then they will send you a message with the settings to save you the hassle. I have never had a problem with them having the settings for my phones, and I have had a fair few, mainly ones I have purchased in the UK and had unlocked.

"Oohh, no erm... There's a few Palm ones on there, but not that one. It's not on our website. Sorry."

At least it confirms my hunch! :)

She did suggest I phone the "Mobile guys" in the morning though. Let's just hope they don't rely on reading a website screen too!

I'd still like them before then though if anyone has them. Want to see if my new toy actually works!

Data bearer/type :GPRS or Packet Data

APN : Web.manxpronto.net

IP Address :Leave blank

Port Number : Leave blank

Username :gprs

Password :gprs

Cheers, Worked a treat!

I don't suppose you've got any details for MMS (picture messaging) too?

Oh, and it's a Palm Centro phone. Well, actually it's the wife's Palm Centro phone.....!

Archived