Scooter Riderknocked Off By Fire Engine

fireblade paul

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess your still having a mid-life chrisis then, riding around on your " chopper " in your leathers or scooter.

I drive a scooter, Harley,( and have done for 30 yrs) a big car and a 7 seater, does that make me more likely to be hit by a fuckwit driving an 18 tonne truck who can't be bothered to follow the highway code while at work in their big red lorry? Or was it a case of 'the morning after the night before'?

You don't like bikes, fine. You're not middle aged yet, fine. Us that are do both just want to be safe on the road.

As for size of bikes v cars, proportionaly the road tax is higher for a bike than a car, so maybe we have paid for our own space.

Assuming you're not trolling,

Knox, Haven't you got anything better to do than hurl insults at people you don't know because they (with good reason) had a bit of a laugh at you ? As to having a crisis of some sort, looks like you are judging from your posts.

(expecting more childish insults now.....)

I guess your still having a mid-life chrisis then, riding around on your " chopper " in your leathers or scooter.

I drive a scooter, Harley,( and have done for 30 yrs) a big car and a 7 seater, does that make me more likely to be hit by a fuckwit driving an 18 tonne truck who can't be bothered to follow the highway code while at work in their big red lorry? Or was it a case of 'the morning after the night before'?

You don't like bikes, fine. You're not middle aged yet, fine. Us that are do both just want to be safe on the road.

As for size of bikes v cars, proportionaly the road tax is higher for a bike than a car, so maybe we have paid for our own space.

I heard you the first time, I know old age is bad..........grand dad.

You pay higher road tax as your a pain in the ass to othe road users.

I guess the fuck wit in the fire engine shouldnt rush to your house when its on fire then, awaiting my house caught fire and they didnt arrive on time thread to start.

Assuming you're not trolling,

Knox, Haven't you got anything better to do than hurl insults at people you don't know because they (with good reason) had a bit of a laugh at you ? As to having a crisis of some sort, looks like you are judging from your posts.

(expecting more childish insults now.....)

Yeahhhhh.........I'm having a mid-life crsis cock.

I guess the fuck wit in the fire engine shouldnt rush to your house when its on fire then, awaiting my house caught fire and they didnt arrive on time thread to start.

Yea, it's the Parkinsons kicking in again, pass the moggies nurse.

I don't pay higher road tax, they're all £5 cos they've been around longer than you have, probably.

No need to rush to my house, it's insured for twice what it's worth, so I'd just buy two with the payout.

I guess, like you, that you can't actually reach the required standard of hand eye co-ordination to get a bike licence and do your bit to save the environment, take up less space, burn less fuel and save yourself abucket load of cash into the bargain.

Obviously I like to be warm, listen to the radio and not be run over by fire engines.

Either that or you need to man up & get a bike.

Or maybe i'm having a mid-life crisis too. A mid life crisis that started when I got my 1st bike on my 5th birthday & will continue forever.

I must admit though, everytime I go out on the bike I do wonder "am I going to get taken up the rear by a fire engine today" Not.

I love a good bit of narrowmindedness on a Thursday afternoon.

Obviously I like to be warm, listen to the radio and not be run over by fire engines.

Either that or you need to man up & get a bike.

Or maybe i'm having a mid-life crisis too. A mid life crisis that started when I got my 1st bike on my 5th birthday & will continue forever.

I must admit though, everytime I go out on the bike I do wonder "am I going to get taken up the rear by a fire engine today" Not.

I love a good bit of narrowmindedness on a Thursday afternoon.

Continue on your 5th birthday forever, your too young to be on the roads son.

Yea, it's the Parkinsons kicking in again, pass the moggies nurse.

I don't pay higher road tax, they're all £5 cos they've been around longer than you have, probably.

No need to rush to my house, it's insured for twice what it's worth, so I'd just buy two with the payout.

I guess, like you, that you can't actually reach the required standard of hand eye co-ordination to get a bike licence and do your bit to save the environment, take up less space, burn less fuel and save yourself abucket load of cash into the bargain.

Not how insurance on houses works I am afraid......you have a fire and the insurance assessor will decide the cost to rebuild and that has no relevance as to its worth...................mind you, when the Manx market finally collapses, as it must, the build cost will be more than it is worth!!

Archived