Bling Bling-the Collective* @ The Venue

the_kitty

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Not long to go now till the BLING does its thing on the 25th of feb at the venue.

Dj's from the four corners of Mann (and Womann) will be coming togethor for a night of cash raising audio japes, in conjunction with the DEC Tsunami appeal.

Featuring the old and new school of manx d.j talent on the night will include.

Kat. Vixen. Miss.B. Coneplitters. Edwardo. Mr Millar.

Tony Mac. Phil Quirk. Dreamfish. Ste. V.

Also featuring Project X on visuals.

Entry to the event will be a £5 donation on the door.

Doors open 9.30pm and close at 3am............

So go and dust off those Disco-funk-punk-party boots that your grandma got you for christmas, And get yourselves there on friday 25th february @ The Venue.

Oh yeah!.. and bring a smile too!!! :D

Bling Bling or Lisa Lashes?? Bling Bling or Lisa Lashes?? Bling Bling or Lisa Lashes?? Bling Bling or Lisa Lashes?? Bling Bling or Lisa Lashes?? Bling Bling or Lisa Lashes?? oh the choices we have to make!!

At the end of the day theres only gonna be 220 places in vibe..so not everyone is gonna get in and anyways we have our own Hard dance queen ourselves namely KAT, we also have the mighty MISS.B who can uprock with any of the breaks dj's, oh and theres VIXEN the latest edition of the DJ femme fatale who with her chunky funky slices of fresh house will surely get the stomp on...

we must remember Its a night for charity as well as showcasing the talent above, even if these 'Lashers' who are debating what to do, were to pop there heads in for a few minutes just to support the cause which is the DEC TSUNAMI appeal (which even months after the disaster STILL needs to be adressed) we can all make a difference AND have a good night.

A top name name Dj is for christmas.....Bling Bling is for life. ;)

I dunno what to do, im a bit undecided at the moment......

I could pay £7.50 to go to Lisa Lashes with a maximum of 220 people there or i could go to Bling Bling which could have a much better atmosphere and the money will go to charidee.

Hmmmmmm, what to do, what to do :wacko:

i quite fancy the look of all these things going on. makes me want to come back and stay with mummy and daddy. London is not all it seemed, the bow bells called me and i trotted merrily off into the distance, got myself a flat in islington and the rest as they say is history. NOT EXACTLY. I've a terrible habit of laughing hysterically in the lift on the way up to my floor, whenever someone gets in it with me. Now everyone in my block thinks I'm a real weirdo and they all laugh whenever I walk past them by the post boxes.

Sorry its got nothing to do with the topic but i'm all hot bothered and disturbed and I feel a trip to the good old isle of man may well be on the cards.

Archived