Flybe And Bookings

Lee54

Went on line with FlyMaybe to make a booking today. On the dates I requested they came up with a price I thought was high, so I then tried EBookers. Got the same flights,times and dates and Ebookers were £92-60 cheaper also they gave me a £15 gift voucher to spend at any Airport

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ebookers don't have any planes, hope flybe let you on. Also, flybe's price includes all charges, do the others?

Yes Ive got my E-tickets, confirmed flights, bagage paid, taxes paid, and far as I can see all charges paid.

Ebookers don't have any planes, hope flybe let you on. Also, flybe's price includes all charges, do the others?

Yes Ive got my E-tickets, confirmed flights, bagage paid, taxes paid, and far as I can see all charges paid.

Is it an inside seat?

Is it an inside seat?

Yep no room left n the wings.

• 1 month later...

Is it an inside seat?

Yep no room left n the wings.

Seems odd that Ebookers got it cheaper as they use the same booking tools as the flybe website. They use a GDS system which links into flybe.com.

I recently paid an extra £52 for 2 extra bags with Flybe. When I checked in they told me you don't get any extra weight allowance with the extra baggage. So you can book extra baggage but you can't put anything in it...

Genius.

I recently paid an extra £52 for 2 extra bags with Flybe. When I checked in they told me you don't get any extra weight allowance with the extra baggage. So you can book extra baggage but you can't put anything in it...

Genius.

I usually use a 3rd party website to book through-travel when I'm going long haul and get a bigger baggage allowance (2 bags upto 23kg each with Delta for example) and I love the smug way they try to inform me at Ronaldsway that "you're still only allowed a total weight of 20kg". I then smugly tell them I'm allowed 2 bags over 20kg each and ask them to check my ticket again and they come back muttering I'm correct. :cool:

Aer Arran will match your onwards baggage allowance. (even on separate tickets)

If you travel to the US via Dublin, that would be useful.

You have to show them a copy of your onward E-ticket.

That could be very useful, thanks.

Why are you lot so anxious to leave ?

From this promotional video it sounds the next best thing to sliced bread .

Of course i have been accused of naivety and believing what people say before :)

Why are you lot so anxious to leave ?

From this promotional video it sounds the next best thing to sliced bread .

Of course i have been accused of naivety and believing what people say before :)

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................etc.

Went on line with FlyMaybe to make a booking today. On the dates I requested they came up with a price I thought was high, so I then tried EBookers. Got the same flights,times and dates and Ebookers were £92-60 cheaper also they gave me a £15 gift voucher to spend at any Airport

Just curious Lee, what airport would you be flying to and how many seats did you book? That seems a massive saving for say 2 seats, i have a relative hoping to visit and she checked out Flybe, each seat was roughly £150 so if she saved £90 odd that would be great! :)

Archived