Flybe And Bookings

Lee54

Isn't there some complicated arrangement with the likes of eBookers where they commit to buy a certain number of seats with each airline which allows them to sell off the less in demand routes at seemingly huge savings. Not exactly bucket shop, but pretty much the same idea but on interweb.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ebookers don't have any planes, hope flybe let you on. Also, flybe's price includes all charges, do the others?

I see you haven't yet encountered agents, please review http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travel_agency.

(you fucking idiot).

Have you ever been accused of being a whinging twat?

if so then apologies for the repitition.

LOL

Ever listen to yourselves whinging away on the price of air fares .

If you are so desperate to leave the poor old IOM leave get the ferry, paddle your own canoe or better still swim!

PS Watch out for the big sharks.

I spent 13 Hours in Liverpool delayed yesterday as one of Ronaldsway's landing systems wasn't working and planes couldn't land if they couldn't see the runway at 800ft.

Well I say 13 Hours, 2 of it in the air as we headed for the Island and then circled over it for an hour before heading back to Liverpool.

So from hoping to be home before 9am yesterday, 10:30pm we eventually got back, some people on our flight were delayed from Sunday night!

Ebookers don't have any planes, hope flybe let you on. Also, flybe's price includes all charges, do the others?

I see you haven't yet encountered agents, please review http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travel_agency.

(you fucking idiot).

Can I just ask out of interest why your response has to be so abusive and offensive?

I spent 13 Hours in Liverpool delayed yesterday as one of Ronaldsway's landing systems wasn't working and planes couldn't land if they couldn't see the runway at 800ft.

Well I say 13 Hours, 2 of it in the air as we headed for the Island and then circled over it for an hour before heading back to Liverpool.

So from hoping to be home before 9am yesterday, 10:30pm we eventually got back, some people on our flight were delayed from Sunday night!

Maybe you should ask for your money back by way of compensation.

Started out at 12 noon yesterday, eventually got to Dorset via boat and train 7.30 a.m. this morning - no sleep. Thanks Flybe!!

Hundreds left abandoned yesterday at Ronaldsway. One booking clerk had to cope with most of it as far as I could see.

Started out at 12 noon yesterday, eventually got to Dorset via boat and train 7.30 a.m. this morning - no sleep. Thanks Flybe!!

Hundreds left abandoned yesterday at Ronaldsway. One booking clerk had to cope with most of it as far as I could see.

Not sure how this was Flybe's fault. It may have escaped your notice but we only actually have one airport. If a piece of navigational equipment goes tits up in difficult weather conditions on a bank holiday what do you expect?? Hot and cold running prostitutes tending to your every whim??

One booking clerk is normally all they have on. Most people have booked their tickets on t'web and they only need someone to tell you how much it's gonna cost to change your flight.

You wouldn't double staff a business on a bank holiday just in case circumstances beyond your control caused a problem would you?

I'm the first one to say how crap Flybe are but maybe in this instance you're a little off the mark perhaps.

(you fucking idiot).

Can I just ask out of interest why your response has to be so abusive and offensive?

Sorry.

Was a pretty dumb comment though.

Not sure how this was Flybe's fault. It may have escaped your notice but we only actually have one airport. If a piece of navigational equipment goes tits up in difficult weather conditions on a bank holiday what do you expect?? Hot and cold running prostitutes tending to your every whim??

One booking clerk is normally all they have on. Most people have booked their tickets on t'web and they only need someone to tell you how much it's gonna cost to change your flight.

You wouldn't double staff a business on a bank holiday just in case circumstances beyond your control caused a problem would you?

I'm the first one to say how crap Flybe are but maybe in this instance you're a little off the mark perhaps.

36 hours without sleep may have coloured my judgement?

However the other airlines seem to have been operating normally although each of course have their own SOPs.

I suppose we have to accept this sort of thing, flights cancelled, ticket prices sky high, extra charges for bags, meals,change of flight plans, failures dressed up in media speak to sound like normal everyday occurrences or do we?

Of course Flybe is probably no better or worse than the others. It happens to get more publicity as it is the prominent air carrier for this island.

'Hot and cold running prostitutes tending to your every whim??'

If Carlsberg did airline travel...........

Archived