Free Elton John Tickets

thelegend

Can I just state that, as a genuine fan who can't get any seats, that I would personally be irritated beyond words to see any MHKs or MLCs or other FLs taking the you-know-what by accepting free seats for this event.

Remember, remember the 4th of November 2011...

Can I just state that, as a genuine fan who can't get any seats, that I would personally be irritated beyond words to see any MHKs or MLCs or other FLs taking the you-know-what by accepting free seats for this event.

Really? Of all the reasons to want to boot out MHKs, them getting corporate freebies for a pop concert is your reason? How shallow.

Also, you'll have a hard time voting out MLCs and freeloaders. In fact, if you turn up on Nov 4 to vote you'll have a hard time voting out MHKs as the general election will have been held two months earlier.

Probably best someone like you doesn't get to vote really.

Jimcalagon, on 18 November 2010 - 08:55 PM, said:

If Elton John was playing in my back garden, I'd draw the curtains

If you dislike him so much, why are you reading this thread. And why are you taking up time telling us how little you like him? are you just looking for things to be angry about?

And stop stealing quotes from Shanks!

If Elton John was playing in my back garden, I'd draw the curtains.

If you dislike him so much, why are you reading this thread. And why are you taking up time telling us how little you like him? are you just looking for things to be angry about?

But surely he intended the post as a homophobic euphemism, for an, in my opinion unsuccessful, attempt at humour?

Elton John + local politicians + Nobles Park = locked toilets

Really? Of all the reasons to want to boot out MHKs, them getting corporate freebies for a pop concert is your reason? How shallow.

Also, you'll have a hard time voting out MLCs and freeloaders. In fact, if you turn up on Nov 4 to vote you'll have a hard time voting out MHKs as the general election will have been held two months earlier.

Probably best someone like you doesn't get to vote really.

Whoops re the date :blush: I'll catch up eventually.

So, to get it right, we're restricted to just one reason each now?

So, to get it right, we're restricted to just one reason each now?

Yes. Did you not get the memo? It was point 7, just after the new rule that all threads must descend into a row about whether god is real or not involving Jim and Spook and just before the new regulation concerning the insertion of a government conspiracy post on the first page of every thread.

Archived