Mobile Dj Booking Now For June 2011

neon

Hello there fellow Manxforum members!

I am a mobile DJ looking to book events for 6th June - 3rd July on the Island.

I am originally from the Island, have 5 years DJing experience and have DJ'd on the Island and throughout England.

I have all my own equipment which includes:

- Full PA

- Fully adjustable lighting rig (up to roughly 4 metres by 3 metres)

- LED Scanner lights/Traffic DJ Lights/Lazers/Strobes/UV lights

- Smoke Machine

And to DJ I use a Numark Mixtrack Pro controller along with Virtual DJ on my laptop.

I can DJ for any type of event you require: Club partys/Weddings/Birthdays/Corporate Events etc

For bookings or more information please email Thomas at: neon-black@hotmail.co.uk

Get a job Thomas

I am currently a student studying a Masters in Law at the University of Leeds and will be back on the Island for June before embarking on my Legal Practice Course at the College of Law and 2 year Training Contract with a Leeds based law firm.

So I'm not looking for a job just now thanks Just a bit of extra income and fun DJing while I'm back on the Island

yeah, good on ya.

you got soundcloud mixes? not to promote your djing necessarily but i do love a new mix on the ipod.

yeah, good on ya.

you got soundcloud mixes? not to promote your djing necessarily but i do love a new mix on the ipod.

Cheers :)

Not yet as my uni course is extremely time consuming so am currently only DJing other peoples music...mainly chart music and 80s/90s stuff...

As soon as I finish my uni course I'm definitely going to be focussing a lot of my time on making my own mixes...both remixes of existing songs and my own new music.

I'll be sure to post on here when I've got some stuff together :)

yeah, good on ya.

Cheers :)

Not yet as my uni course is extremely time consuming so am currently only DJing other peoples music...mainly 80s/90s and 'Now' stuff...

As soon as I finish my uni course I'm definitely going to be focussing a lot of my time on making my own mixes...both remixes of existing songs and my own new music.

I'll be sure to post on here when I've got some stuff together :)

*Shakes head in shame*

What about dance music?

Nothing wrong with chart music! And the 80s/90s stuff always seems to fill the dancefloor and make for a great fun party atmosphere!

As for dance music, yeh I have a reasonable amount of dance music...and am certainly more than capable of beat matching and mixing etc :)

• 2 months later...

LAPTOP DJ'S ARE NOT DJ'S AND STOP BUYING SHIT GEAR FROM MAPLIN AND AWFULL PLACES SIMILER

Obviously behind with the times old boy. Not up to speed on equipment but but what i will say is i see lots of macbooks used by leading DJ's

LAPTOP DJ'S ARE NOT DJ'S AND STOP BUYING SHIT GEAR FROM MAPLIN AND AWFULL PLACES SIMILER

TYPICAL MANX CRAB SYNDROME SOMEONE IS DOING GOOD AND THE REST DONT LIKE IT 

SINCERLY ELLAN VANNIN RADIO MANAGEMENT!!

Archived