Stephen Hendry, Jimmy White, John Virgo And Michaela Tabb

Isle Of Man LIVE

Finally glad to announce the re-arranged date for this is now FRIDAY AUGUST 31st. Still at the Mount Murray. With the full line-up.

There are a few more tickets available thanks to people not being able to make the event. And apologies for any inconvenience caused by the postponement on Saturday ...

This is just bloody typical of this island and its so-called events.

I very nearly had flights booked and relatives coming when this was originally advertised. Luckily we decided to do something else.

RamseyMike is spot on with his comments, it can be added to a long list of things that either don't end up taking place, are rearranged or end up being significantly different to that originally advertised......... the latter still wouldn't suprise me.

Dave. If you had done so, we would have took the correct line and reimbursed you accordingly. As we have with four other customers.

Stephen Hendry would have approx 45 minutes to transfer on Saturday the way things panned out, so it was the correct decision.

And just to clarify, there is not a single change from the original announcement. The only thing different is the date.

Jimmy, Stephen, Michaela and John will all be doing various Manx press in the coming weeks.

Happy to clear up any confusion you appear to be having ...

Isle Of Man LIVE

• 4 weeks later...

I have 20 tickets available for the Snooker Exhibition between Stephen Hendry and Jimmy White tomorrow night. It is £ 30 per head but this does not include the three course meal. John Virgo will be on MC duties and Michaela Tabb will be refereeing. Message me or call me on 201717 if you're interested.

Archived