Guild Wars

Tranq

If your looking for free games there are some half decent ones floating around on the internet:

Anarchy Online

http://anarchy-online.com

Anarchy is future based MMO, quite in depth might take a bit of time to learn how to play. The client is free and currently there is no subscription fee. The server can be a bit fickle going up and down as it pleases but all in all its not too bad for free.

Gunbound

http://www.softnyx.net/

Gunbound is an online strategy game, similar to the game worms in some respect. Once again no client cost or monthly fee, you can buy items for your character with real money or simply earn ingame gold to buy them, altho earning it does take alot longer. A fun game, that you dont need to dedicate your life to, just pick up and play.

Rakion

http://www.softnyx.net/

Rakion is an online hack and slash battle game. Similar to the game Powerstone if any of you guys ever owned a Dreamcast. Its quite fast and furious and doesnt take alot of time to pick up. Its alot of fun and once again client is free and no monthly fee. You can get some perks for paying though.

Maybe one of them might be the game for you.

I'm getting stuck into WoW/Prey/BFME2 - Not sure if I'll get the burning crusade, I'll have 3 LVL60s by then...

Deffo worth getting the BC if your an avid WoW player! The new content will be amazing, looking forward to the pvp stuff mostly though (2v2, 3v3 arena teams etc)

• 1 month later...

Hmmm didn't know Anarchy Online was free these days.

I've had a few PM's asking if I still play Guild Wars and to be honest, I logged in once a few weeks ago for a quick play but overall I don't play it anymore. I seem to have regressed to CoD:UO, WoW and offline games.

All the members in the guild were people I know from the Island in person.

Thus it wasn't that big.

I would recommend for guildless players to join the largest guild and then form your own later on if you want to.

Happy gaming!

• 1 year later...

Guild Wars <3

Brilliant game.

8 lvl 20 chars soon to be 9 (=

2 sets of elite armour soon to be 3

I was off the net for like 4 months straight so i didnt get anything done on my account >.<

Anyone who plays give me a Pm ingame.

Purple Griever - My usual char i play - My ele - Elite Kurzick Armour <3

Kat Si Moto - Second most played char - My Assasin - 1k Kaineng Armour >.<

In a 14mil Kurzick alliance.

2mil guild

Guild name - Really Awesome Guild Name [RAGN]

Terribly life consuming game, like others, spent hours on it till the point where two of us could solo (or duo) round the underworld. Bought factions but couldn't be bothered spending as much time as i did with the original exploring and doing all the missions. Gave up for unreal tournament, hours spent on that. But now i'm pretty much over it aswell as it's terrible how much of my life it took up aswell.

Archived