Surprised This Guy Wasn't Offered A Job While He Was Here?

hboy

I agree but now the Telegraph online has gone subscriber only its one of the few left that don't require you to subscribe to view, and I'm a tight bastard.

Telegrapgh has not gone subscriber only. Presently I think it is only The Times and The Sun, both owned by the Murdoch empire, although I am sure it will change in the future

It actually went to limited access back in March - you can only access 20 articles a month and then you have to subscribe. I must say I only found out at the end of August when I went over my limit for the first time, so you're not unusual.

Some parts of the site still have unlimited access such as the blogs and if you go to an article directly via a link it doesn't seem to stop you. There are also numerous ways of getting round the paywall (just google them). The New York Times uses a similar rather loose paywall model.

Thanks for that. I have always accessed via google as I do not have in favourites and it comes up after just typing Da. Maybe that is why I have not been caught as although I do not agree with its politics I think its sports coverage is good and I easily access more than 20 articles a month. Probably more than that a week as Generally that and The Guradian are the newspapers I look at online in the morning/. Used to also be The Sun pre paywall as aquick 2 minute look at the front page enabled me to have some idea about what half the staff were talking about as I am not a fan of Soaps, X Factor etc

Archived