Neighbours

Thomas Jefferson

I've not watched it for years.

What about starting an O.U. degree in something you are interested in, human rights, American history, philosophy or chem-trails? wink.png

I've been thinking about watching it again. I haven't seen it since about 2002 when Delta Goodrem was still on it.

So....what have I missed? Is it still worth watching or has it gone shit?

I very seldom put the TV on, and even then it's only to use it to play DVD's.

You're a strange fish.

I've been thinking about watching it again. I haven't seen it since about 2002 when Delta Goodrem was still on it.

So....what have I missed? Is it still worth watching or has it gone shit?

>I very seldom put the TV on, and even then it's only to use it to play DVD's.

You're a strange fish.

These two quotes are not contradictions. I was a teenager when I watched Neighbours and obviously I am not quite the same person I was in 2002. That was 11 years ago FFS!

I'd just like to watch something to relax and unwind to when I get home from work. I've already seen every episode of Star Trek nearly a million times -- it would be nice to watch something different. Can't stand the UK soaps, though. I used to be forced to watch Neighbours, Hollyoaks, Coronation Street, Eastenders (the worst), Emmerdale.......all of them. That's what put me off television.

Have you ever watched Un Chien Andalou (1929)?

That is one seriously disturbing film; and the eventual deaths of the two main actors -- Pierre Batcheff, suicide by drug overdose, and Simone Mareuil, suicide by putting gasoline on herself and setting herself on fire in a public square -- just adds to the weirdness.

Writers block, lol, you do ok on here tongue.png

You could try dictation software so you just wander round your home with a microphone headset waxing lyrical.

Works for some as the process of actually typing inhibits the natural flow.

I've not watched it for years.

What about starting an O.U. degree in something you are interested in, human rights, American history, philosophy or chem-trails? wink.png

I've had writing block for a couple of years now so I can't really do anything like that.

Archived