Car Leasing

robby14

• 4 months later...

Funny that, a Vauxhall insignia would be my first choice as well if I ever had the opportunity to lease a car.

There are some ridiculous deals to be had leasing in the UK at the moment.

Has anyone found a UK firm that will lease to people here and allow you to run the car on Manx plates? I guess not, but would be happy to hear about it if you have

Arnold Clark do on their business leases. Don't know about PCP - probably the same.

Renault Clio, cost me £1800 3 years ago and still going strong. It's a lump of metal that gets me from A to B and it's economical. Leaves me to spend my money on travel and nice holidays, not gazing at an even shinier lump of metal sat on my drive.

• Like 3

Anyone purchasing new or nearly new cars on finance would probably be better off leasing. By the time you work out the depreciation and finance costs then leasing makes sense.

Roy Hall does leasing on the island I believe. A neighbour of mine is doing a lease deal through him and it appears ok to me. He would be someone buying the car on finance and the numbers make sense to lease.

And business leasing makes sense in a lot of cases.

Funny that, a Vauxhall insignia would be my first choice as well if I ever had the opportunity to lease a car.

NOT

• 3 years later...

My personal experience of reading the former  NOT joke was fabulous.  Keen to hear the views of others.

Also, hear Rex Leasing are up to good things. 

Edited by Merkin