Reward offered to identify poison pen author: Do you recognise the handwriting?

The Sick Moon

A good outcome under the circumstances. I'm glad common sense prevailed in this case although I have sympathy for the Teares, I'm sure that they wouldn't want him imprisoned.

its Teare who should be fucking jailed,wanker.

All in good time.

He's an honest, fairly intelligent man doing the job that he was elected and appointed to do, to the best of his ability. He is the front man for a pretty average Treasury department who are struggling with a difficult economic situation with which they are ill-equipped to cope.

The decisions they make, which Teare has to present to the public, are not always popular, maybe not always correct. That is no excuse, though for this kind of abuse from those who could certainly do no better.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A good outcome under the circumstances. I'm glad common sense prevailed in this case although I have sympathy for the Teares, I'm sure that they wouldn't want him imprisoned.

its Teare who should be fucking jailed,wanker.

All in good time.

He's an honest, fairly intelligent man doing the job that he was elected and appointed to do, to the best of his ability. He is the front man for a pretty average Treasury department who are struggling with a difficult economic situation with which they are ill-equipped to cope.

The decisions they make, which Teare has to present to the public, are not always popular, maybe not always correct. That is no excuse, though for this kind of abuse from those who could certainly do no better.

He's our herolaugh.pnglaugh.png

Archived