British Road Race Cycling Championships

notwell

Hboy does get a bit wound up over little things and needs to chill. Try the dole for a bit mate, it's lovely and relaxing. Kalimera!

(Also notwell is blatantly winding you up, he hasn't booked a ton of rooms and is now reselling them because the hotels rates on booking.com are still reasonable)

Notwell apparently has zero sense of humour. He just realized that the shite he posted didn't align with the support he gave for Callister earlier on in the same thread. He appears to be a fantasist who just likes winding people up to make himself feel better about himself. A bit like you really - supporting work permits to keep foreigners out whilst pretending not to work.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calm down fella, it'll be alright. It's not your fault. Would you rather Rob Callister didn't post here, and thus he'd be like all the other politicians? I think Robs wrong (or has been quoted wrong) on a good few things but at least the man is reading what people say and talking to the people. At least you can ask anonymous questions and get an answer.

Just chillax, not everyone is out to get you. (urg, I used chillax)

Hboy does get a bit wound up over little things and needs to chill. Try the dole for a bit mate, it's lovely and relaxing. Kalimera!

(Also notwell is blatantly winding you up, he hasn't booked a ton of rooms and is now reselling them because the hotels rates on booking.com are still reasonable)

Notwell apparently has zero sense of humour. He just realized that the shite he posted didn't align with the support he gave for Callister earlier on in the same thread. He appears to be a fantasist who just likes winding people up to make himself feel better about himself. A bit like you really - supporting work permits to keep foreigners out whilst pretending not to work.

Can you read?

Where was I supporting Rob Callister?

I was the one who backed up Roger Mexico when he posted prices were largely unaltered. Which was not what Rob said.

Get an adult to read it to you.

Archived