Can't Access Yahoo Groups Anymore!

Awens to All:

I went to Register into my Secret Tarot Card Journal my Latest Celtic Cross Reading that I did for 2bees and the Yahoo Account says that my Browser is Too Old to handle the Yahoo Content.

I guess if You are running Windows XP on a Old Fashioned PC, You can not Access Yahoo Groups anymore.

The Peer Pressure of Refusing Service to those using Old Windows Operating Systems is starting to Catch Up with me.  I might have to Upgrade to a Newer Computer.

3X3

I am running a Old PC with Windows XP still on it.

Yahoo Groups used to work with Windows XP quite well but now Yahoo Groups won't talk to Computers that still have Windows XP nowadays.

So making such Social Media to become Not Compatible with Older Operating System like Windows XP is a type of Negative Sales Pressure Tactic to get You to Upgrade to a Newer System.

3X3

1 minute ago, TheDruid-3X3 said:

I am running a Old PC with Windows XP still on it.

Yahoo Groups used to work with Windows XP quite well but now Yahoo Groups won't talk to Computers that still have Windows XP nowadays.

So making such Social Media to become Not Compatible with Older Operating System like Windows XP is a type of Negative Sales Pressure Tactic to get You to Upgrade to a Newer System.

3X3

OK,

It's not that you're using XP, it's rather that you don't have a secure browser which supports the more recent standards. I bet you can run Windows 10 on it - look at the System page of the Control Panel - it'll tell you what hardware you actually have.

Archived