God.

hagar the horrible

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Neil Down said:
6 hours ago, John Wright said:

Of course IOM Newspapers have linked to the Indy front page, on which the story doesn't appear, and NOT uploaded the digital edition to the web site, yet (when I last looked) The picture of the colouring sheet  shows something suitable for pre school, not 7/8 year olds to whom it was allegedly given.

"The pupils, aged five and six took home colouring sheets which included a teaching of the Shahada, one of the five pillars of the Islamic religion." - cut and pasted from IOM online site next to the photo of MI front page...

Every intelligent parent should be bothered by this, no matter what age their children,

1141087027_Allywho.jpeg.acc0fc8e7fb683bf587c437dbc2b33c6.jpeg

I wonder how many of those outraged people are practicing Christians? Is it the perceived invasion of Islamic culture which is behind the outcry, children are taught about multiple faiths in school these days. 

I realise our country is founded upon the Christian faith but in the words of Father Dougal McGuire, "Sure it's all a load of bollocks Ted, isn't it?"

1 minute ago, Max Power said:

I wonder how many of those outraged people are practicing Christians? Is it the perceived invasion of Islamic culture which is behind the outcry, children are taught about multiple faiths in school these days. 

I realise our country is founded upon the Christian faith but in the words of Father Dougal McGuire, "Sure it's all a load of bollocks Ted, isn't it?"

Religion and education should not be connected. This is the year 2019 FFS. Why are our kids being taught any of this crap ?

If parents want to brainwash their own kids, then that is up to them, not the government.

Archived