God.

hagar the horrible

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, hagar the horrible said:

WHY all the fuss, God and Allah are the same deity!

While God and Allah (al-ilah, the god) mean the same thing, the deities of Judaism, Christianity and Islam are not the same deity. There are irreconcilable differences in personality.

10 hours ago, mollag said:

Not for our right wing geniuses. I know you may well be familiar with this but, I am still aghast at the stupidity. 

I’ve never understood his appointment as Foreign Secretary.

26 minutes ago, mollag said:

Isn't God a DJ ?

How on earth could god be a Dinner Jacket? What is this strange garment worshipping religion of which you speak? What next..? Saint Levi of Denim?

8 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

While God and Allah (al-ilah, the god) mean the same thing, the deities of Judaism, Christianity and Islam are not the same deity. There are irreconcilable differences in personality.

they're all cunts,  what are the differences?

13 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Religion and education should not be connected. This is the year 2019 FFS. Why are our kids being taught any of this crap ?

If parents want to brainwash their own kids, then that is up to them, not the government.

There is a difference between educating religion and educating about religion.

A difficult concept for some.

4 minutes ago, Declan said:

Although the only logical outcome of that is they realise that it's all bollocks.

Always my opinion too, although I had a moment yesterday where I questioned my belief in evolution and I wondered if there wasn't some fundamental design element to us all, which begs the question.

20 minutes ago, Stu Peters said:

Always my opinion too, although I had a moment yesterday where I questioned my belief in evolution and I wondered if there wasn't some fundamental design element to us all, which begs the question.

It still amazes me that millions of years of evolution produced Chris Evans....

Archived