Cut & paste

dilligaf

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Have I missed a thread somewhere about this, copying our Health Strategy from another authority and claiming it to be "ours".

I heard this this morning and thought it was a joke. What are they thinking about ?

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/dhsc-copy-cut-and-paste-wigan-2014-strategy

/

It would appear they aren’t thinking Dilli.

4 minutes ago, Uhtred said:
8 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Have I missed a thread somewhere about this, copying our Health Strategy from another authority and claiming it to be "ours".

I heard this this morning and thought it was a joke. What are they thinking about ?

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/dhsc-copy-cut-and-paste-wigan-2014-strategy

/

It would appear they aren’t thinking Dilli.

SO HOW MUCH ARE WE PAYING PEOPLE TO SIMPLY COPY AND STEEL OTHER PEOPLE'S WORK.

Sorry about the caps, CBA changing that.

Why is this not a hot topic instead of "dog shits on pavement ", " dead pub dies"'

I thought maybe a thread had been started and muted.

The silence is deafening.

1 minute ago, finlo said:

It's our wonderful government looking out for all our needs!

There is nothing wonderful about "plagiarism". Two highly paid people should be ashamed to do this. 

I feel very sorry for David Ashford. he must be totally embarrassed by this cock up. 

Makes the whole Isle of Man look stupid.

Just now, dilligaf said:

There is nothing wonderful about "plagiarism". Two highly paid people should be ashamed to do this. 

I feel very sorry for David Ashford. he must be totally embarrassed by this cock up. 

Not the whole of the Isle of Man dilli, just those who are paid to know better

Just now, TheTeapot said:

Cheaper than hiring experts and consultants for £20m, surely we should be celebrating this ingenious cost cutting.

Except it won’t end up being a cost cutting exercise will it?

12 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I was being slightly facetious!

Just now, TheTeapot said:

Cheaper than hiring experts and consultants for £20m, surely we should be celebrating this ingenious cost cutting.

Not in the least. People are paid mega bucks to formulate policies and strategies, then they go and steel someone else's and claim it to be theirs.

We have nothing in common with Wigan, population wise, demographic wise, economically wise or even the ratio of doctors, nurses, etc. to patients.

This is a massive fuck up.

Archived