Have I Done The Right Thing?

marcus

There are far more delinquin kids about these days and roaming wild.

I see the root of the probblem is all the kids we are producing without proper parentage. but maybe proper is the wrong word. I know a few who only have a mother and they're always out drinking and looking for to have more babies, so they got no chance in life have they. I'd be pretty disgruntled with my lot if I was brought here into the world and no one cared. I can see why they all say Fack You in a cockney or scouse accent all the time. and walk round with attitude on street corners

To complicate matters a little, one of the lads dad was in prison for manslaughter (Stabbed a guy over drugs)

2 weeks ago he killed himself in prison, 4 weeks before he was due out on parole.

Difficult, but mums out with her new boyfriend..not really hopefull of a mature response to my concerns.

Oh sweetie ..where do you live ? It sounds awful.

If I was you I would just call the police and tell them you found all that stuff and thought it was stolen.

Poor you ..cant you get away ?

I used to run a late-night food place (about fourteen years ago) and I was always horrified by the kids who'd come to buy something - usually 8 - 12 year-olds - with a ten pound note their parents had provided them to amuse themselves with while mum and dad went to the pub. If the kids were left to look after themselves - roaming the streets of Douglas at ten or eleven o'clock at night - it's hardly surprising if they started getting into trouble.

Archived