Online Poker

Jools

Having watch the All-Star Poker thingy all last week on ITV, it reminded me how much I liked to play poker, and I've started playing online again.

I know there has been various threads about poker, both on and offline, just wondered if anyone was interested in getting together once or twice per week to play/practice for play money (I'm not one for the real money games - yet).

If enough people were interested I'm sure we could hold our own tourneys and stuff.. whatcha think?

I'd be interested, only because i haven't got the money for real games. I tried to organise a little poker night between a few mates, but a most of them weren't up for it. I would say at least one other person would be interested in it though.

I play on ladbrokes or Ultimate bet. Don't really see the point of meeting online to play with manxies. No offence like but your strangers still and the internet is full of em :)

If there's a 'real' game on though, I'd be interested. I've got a regular group currently that stretches to two tables sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...

id be interested for real money, as play money is rubbish!!

too many idiots on there and it teaches you very bad habbits also.

manxpoker site is pretty good, should be some games on over here soon, which will be awesome!!!

Have a look at PokerHeaven Knoxville.. saw the live games on the sky channel and had a look at it online, its mostly geared towards playing for real money and it seems quite good.. its not got that american glitz about it (yet) which so many other I've tried have, and they've got a decent amount of low buy-in tourney's as well.

Could be minted in a couple of months. Most probably broke though :D

cheers jools, will have a look tonight.

i play on willhill quite alot.

thinking of seeing if i can get a private tourny on there for say £3 buy and 60p sit down, do 1st 50%, 2nd 30% and 3rd 20% of pot.

anyone interested in that, get abit of a manx game going?

Archived